Italian Masterclass £145
Tuscany, Florence, Milan, Amalfi, Sicily? Who doesn’t love a holiday in Italy? Now you can learn how to recreate those delicious dishes at home so you will always feel like your on an Italian holiday!
Our Italian class will take you on a journey around Italy and Sicily, a country where our chef Jake has travelled extensively and a cuisine he is extremely passionate about. One this course you will learn the different techniques of Italian food and learn about the different flavours of this great Mediterranean country where produce and simplicity are key.
- Antipasti: Deep fried zucchini flowers, stuffed with 3 Italian cheeses
- Prima Piatti: Spinach and ricotta rotolo with fried mint, butter and white wine sauce
- Secondi: Mackerel with herb crust (parsley, rosemary, basil, sage and breadcrumbs) lentils and salsa verde
- Side Dishes: Pea and broad beans sott’ olio and Focaccia
- Dolci: Lemon tart with strawberries macerated in balsamic vinegar
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport
Our Italian cookery courses make the perfect gift for Birthday’s, Anniversary’s and Christmas. Gift vouchers are available in any denomination.