Don’t put your barbecue away at the end of summer – learn to create winter warmers on your Weber, including Sunday roasts, soups and even turkey!
On this Winter Warmers course you’ll learn how to create great roasts on the barbecue and get your Yorkshire puddings right every time! The chef will also demonstrate how to prepare and cook a turkey on the barbecue so you can treat your family and friends to a rather special feast.
You will master Weber’s renowned “lid-on” barbecue techniques for grilling, roasting, smoking and baking, using a combination of charcoal and gas barbecues, you’ll be taught skills from lighting techniques to controlling temperature and knowing when your food is perfectly cooked.
All courses are taught by our head chef Jake Pinn. Our School is positioned in Abinger Hammer, a delightful and picturesque village in the heart of the Surrey hills. Newly refurbished, the school provides each student with a fully equipped kitchen.
We believe in hands-on, practical teaching, so be prepared to roll up your sleeves. Students are provided with all necessary ingredients and equipment.
- Hot smoked salmon with potato rosti and herbed creme fraiche
- Fig and goats cheese flat bread
- Smoked leek and potoato soup
- Roast turkey with hasselback potatoes and roast beef and Yorkshire puddings served with Brussels sprouts
- Sticky toffee pudding with cream and berries
- Handling, preparing and cooking meat
- Lighting the BBQ and effectively controlling the temperature
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport
The perfect way to brush up on your BBQ skills.