Delve into a world of flavour and enjoy the authentic sensory experience of a charcoal barbecue with Weber’s newest addition the Summit™ Charcoal BBQ.
On this 4 hour course you’ll learn new cooking techniques alongside lighting and cooking methods including effectively controlling the temperature on the barbecue.
You’ll grill, roast, bake and smoke delicious dishes, from bruschetta to pulled pork, surf ‘n’ turf to bread and cake. You’ll also get a chance to cook on both the 57cm kettle and the Weber® Smokey Mountain Cooker™, as well as getting hands on with the amazing features of the brand new Summit™ Charcoal grill
All courses are taught by our head chef Jake Pinn or Will Bissill. Our School is positioned in Abinger Hammer, a delightful and picturesque village in the heart of the Surrey hills. Newly refurbished, the school provides each student with a fully equipped kitchen.
We believe in hands-on, practical teaching, so be prepared to roll up your sleeves. Students are provided with all necessary ingredients and equipment.
- Bruschetta with tomatoes
- Pulled pork snack with cabbage salad
- Veal rump with pommes Anna, onion puree and grilled vegetables
- Surf ‘n’ turf
- Smoked chicken breast
- Smoked camembert
- Pot bread
- Chocolate cake with grilled lemon mascarpone cream
- Handling, preparing and cooking meat
- Lighting the BBQ and effectively controlling the temperature
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport
The perfect way to brush up on your BBQ skills.