Our popular Watercress Supper Club is back this year!
Run in conjunction with our friends at Kingfisher Farm Shop – who are famous for their home grown watercress! Guests will enjoy a delicious 3 course meal, with the renowned local watercress being the star of the show. It was very popular last year, so do book early – tickets are available from both the farm shop (call them on 01306 730703) and the cookery school.
Our School is positioned in Abinger Hammer, a delightful and picturesque village in the heart of the Surrey hills. We are approximately 20 minutes from mainline stations in Guildford and Dorking and have adequate parking for cars and taxi pick up.
Suitable for couples or group bookings of up to 16.
- Smoked trout, leek, potato and watercress velouté
- Beef fillet and short rib, fondant potato, grelot onion, watercress and nasturtium pureé
- Watercress pannacotta, strawberries and lemon tuille
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport