Vegetarian Cookery Course
Our vegetarian cookery course will teach you how to prepare and cook an exciting range of nutritious and healthy vegetarian dishes.
Our 1 day vegetarian cookery course teaches students how to create a balanced vegetarian menu. Using the freshest produce sourced from our trusted local suppliers and our own vegetable garden, the menu is designed to test and challenge. You will create vegetarian canapés followed by light, seasonal starters, main courses rich in content, flavour and nutrition.
All courses are taught by our master chef Jake Pinn. Our School is positioned in Abinger Hammer, a delightful and picturesque village in the heart of the Surrey hills. Newly refurbished, the school provides each student with a fully equipped kitchen.
We believe in hands-on, practical teaching, so be prepared to roll up your sleeves. Students are provided with all necessary ingredients and equipment.
- Knife skills
- Pasta making (when featured on sample menu)
- Sushi making
- How to organise yourself in the kitchen
- Vegan chocolate pots
- Vegan Pot stickers
- Cauliflower Pakoras with mint and coriander
- Inside out tempura vegetable sushi
- Duck egg custards with wild garlic toasts
- Apple and Cheddar potato latkes, baked beets with tarragon oil, spring slaw and horseradish cream
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport
Our vegetarian cookery course makes the perfect gift for birthdays and Christmas for friends and family or anyone following a special diet.