The Perfect Roast £145
The Perfect Roast Dinner Cookery Course
It doesn’t get more British than a roast on a Sunday and now you can learn how the professionals do it
Let us take you step by step through how to make the most delicious Sunday roast for your family. We will teach you how to approach different cuts of meat, innovative ways to serve your vegetables and how to serve a rich and flavoursome gravy with no Bisto in sight. We’ll get your crackling crisp and your meals on the table on time.
All courses are taught by our master chef Jake Pinn. Our School is positioned in Abinger Hammer, a delightful and picturesque village in the heart of the Surrey hills. Newly refurbished, the school provides each student with a fully equipped kitchen.
We believe in hands-on, practical teaching, so be prepared to roll up your sleeves. Students are provided with all necessary ingredients and equipment.
- Porchetta served with duck fat roasted potatoes with fennel and lemon, roasted root vegetables and salsa verde
- Citrus brined roast chicken with cauliflower cheese, wilted Swiss chard, garlic and rosemary roasted hassleback potatoes, pan gravy and bread sauce
- Anchovy, garlic and rosemary studded leg of lamb with roast potatoes, English peas and lettuce, leek gratin and red wine jus.
- Pear and almond tart with crème anglais
- Knife skills
- Brining and roasting
- Big pot blanching
- Pastry making
- Stock making
- Butchers knots and tying
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport