Chalet Cooks Course – 2 Weeks £1300.00
This 2 week Chalet Cooks course will push your skills in the kitchen to the next level and this extra, intensive week will undoubtedly improve your confidence and cooking ability.
This ski chalet cookery course is an extension of our 5 day course and offers advanced training. Advanced skills can significantly increase your chance of securing a job in the chalet or yachting world.
Drawing on Fish&Pips experience as one of the leading companies of its type in the Alps, we have designed a 10 day syllabus incorporating knife skills and menu planning. You will learn how to plan each week, including breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner and some remarkable canapés for pre-dinner drinks.
Complete this course to achieve the Fish&Pips seal of approval. We have links to many companies in the ski industry and can help our students secure positions for the winter season.
Sample Chalet Menu:
- Breakfast special: Eggs benedict
- Afternoon tea: Chocolate brownies
- Canapé: Pork and prawn gyozas with a soy and ginger dipping sauce
- Starter: Ham hock terrine
- Main course: Supreme of chicken with herb gnocchi, cherry tomatoes, capers and basil
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport