Chef Skills: Pasta Making Course – The Basics
Our resident chef Jake will teach you all about his true passion – Italian cooking, and primarily pasta.
Join us for a master class in pasta making; learn the basic skills then apply them to more adventurous dishes. It’s a hands-on and fun class where we will start the day off with the essentials – making fresh pasta sheets. With this we will create some simple yet delicious dishes, followed by some more technical and impressive dishes.
All courses are taught by our master chef Jake Pinn. Our School is positioned in Abinger Hammer, a delightful and picturesque village in the heart of the Surrey hills. Newly refurbished, the school provides each student with a fully equipped kitchen.
We believe in hands-on, practical teaching, so be prepared to roll up your sleeves. Students are provided with all necessary ingredients and equipment.
- Pumpkin ravioli with sage beurre noisette and chestnuts
- Chicken and mortadella saffron tortellini in chicken broth
- Pappadelle with puttanesca sauce
- Slow braised rabbit ragu with gnocchi
- Garlic bread
- Shaved courgette salad
- White chocolate pannacotta
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport