Conjure up the relaxed romance of dining at an authentic French Bistro with these simple, delicious dishes. On our French Bistro Cookery Course you will learn some mouth-watering, classic French dishes.
Indulge your inner Francophile and learn classic bistro recipes from different regions of France.
All courses are taught by our head chef Jake Pinn. Our School is positioned in Abinger Hammer, a delightful and picturesque village in the heart of the Surrey hills. Newly refurbished, the school provides each student with a fully equipped kitchen.
We believe in hands-on, practical teaching, so be prepared to roll up your sleeves. Students are provided with all necessary ingredients and equipment.
Sample French Bistro Menu:
- French Onion Soup with Cheesy Crouton
- Bouillabaisse with Rouille and Croute
- Lamb Rump with Ratatouillee and Boulanger Potatoes
- Tarte Bourdaloue Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport