Dude Food £145
Dude Food Cookery Course
‘Dude Food’ is what it’s all about at the moment
This American-Diner style trend of food has taken London by storm and rightly so – it’s irresistibly delicious! Come and spend the day learning what’s ‘cool’ to cook at the moment from pulled shoulder of pork, smoky sticky lamb ribs, super sauces, game changing slaws and desserts. It’s great food for sharing and offers something for everyone, not just you ‘Dudes’ out there. Please contact us for details of this month’s Dude Food course.
All courses are taught by our master chef Jake Pinn. Our School is positioned in Abinger Hammer, a delightful and picturesque village in the heart of the Surrey hills. Newly refurbished, the school provides each student with a fully equipped kitchen.
We believe in hands-on, practical teaching, so be prepared to roll up your sleeves. Students are provided with all necessary ingredients and equipment.
- Scotch egg
- Yum buns with pulled pork, pickles, sriracha, Hoisin and spring onions
- Pork ribs with homemade BBQ sauce
- Pasty with blue cheese pastry
- Boston beans
- Kimchi slaw
- Char-grilled fruit with honey and bourbon sabyon
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport
Our Dude Food Cookery course makes the perfect gift for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Christmas.