Dinner Party Cookery Course
Do you feel panicked at the thought of entertaining? Do you want to add a few fail safe, yet delicious recipes to your repertoire that will impress your guests every time?
Look no further than our Dinner Party cookery course. We will take you through the whole meal – from canapés to pudding, how to construct the perfect cheese board and which wines to serve to best complement your dishes. Our Dinner Party Cooking Course is your one stop shop to becoming a great dinner party host!
All courses are taught by our master chef Jake Pinn. Our School is positioned in Abinger Hammer, a delightful and picturesque village in the heart of the Surrey hills. Newly refurbished, the school provides each student with a fully equipped kitchen.
We believe in hands-on, practical teaching, so be prepared to roll up your sleeves. Students are provided with all necessary ingredients and equipment.
- Starter: Pan-fried trout, with pickled beetroot
- Main: Roasted lamb rump, wild mushroom pie and hispi cabbage and parsnip purée
- Pudding: White chocolate pannacotta, with blackberry sauce and tuille
- Confit in olive oil
- Sauce / Jus / Stock
- Handling, preparing and cooking meat
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport
Our Dinner Party cooking course makes the perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries and Christmas.