Edible Christmas Gifts Cooking Courses
Give edible gifts to your foodie friends this Christmas
If you’re stuck for unique gift ideas or feeling extra creative this Christmas, why not let us help you make edible gifts to wow your friends with. Edible, homemade presents are guaranteed to delight the lucky recipient!
Our Edible Christmas cooking course will teach you how to make tasty treats such as our scrumptious chocolate bark. It’s rich, colourful and choc-full of flavours and textures for a sweet stocking surprise.
All courses are taught by our master chef Jake Pinn. Our School is positioned in Abinger Hammer, a delightful and picturesque village in the heart of the Surrey hills. Newly refurbished, the school provides each student with a fully equipped kitchen.
We believe in hands-on, practical teaching, so be prepared to roll up your sleeves. Students are provided with all necessary ingredients and equipment.
- Rosemary and honey toasted almonds or spiced nuts
- Handmade cheese and rosemary sables
- Pork rillette
- Spicy beef jerky
- Pork scratchings
- Pistachio and orange nougat
- Sharing wreath pull apart bread
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport