Do you have a budding chef in the family? We are putting on a special week’s cookery course, this summer for children 10-14yrs old
Over the 5 days, the junior masterchefs will be taught dishes that would impress the most discerning of food critics. Our Head Chef, Jake Pinn, will teach them all the elements of a mouth-watering menu from beautiful canapés to delicious desserts.
The week will be hands-on, inspiring and most of all a lot of fun. The children will come away with a love of cooking, inspired to try out their new-found skills and an enviable repertoire of recipes. The perfect way to spend a week of the summer holidays!
The course is running for the week of the 15th August – only 8 places available!
- Canapé: Scotch Quail Eggs
- Starter: Confit Salmon with wasabi mayonnaise and crispy salmon skin
- Main course: Ballotine of chicken with black pudding, hassleback potatoes and carrot purée
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport