Best of British £150
Britain possesses a wealth of good quality, seasonal ingredients, and cooking with them is nutritious food at its very best.
Here at The Abinger Cookery School, we love to use fresh ingredients that can be found right on our doorstep and we encourage you to do the very same!
Seasonal and local produce is easy to find and packed with a higher percentage of nutrients than those that can be found on any supermarket shelf. So learn how to serve delicious meals all made from ingredients discovered in your local farm shop.
- Bread making
- Filleting round fish
- Making a puree
- French trimming lamb- knife skills
- Venison Carpaccio with horseradish snow, capers and watercress
- Soda bread Fruit Scones with clotted cream and gooseberry jam
- Custard tart with poached Yorkshire rhubarb
- Roast crown of wood pigeon with ramsons, nettles and bacon
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport