2 Day Advanced Cookery Course
If you are looking to up your game in the kitchen then this is the cooking course for you.
This 2 day advanced cookery course will fire up your imagination and help you to become a better cook by taking your culinary skills to the next level. You’ll learn to cook and present dishes to a fine dining standard with new techniques and recipes that will give you creative confidence in the kitchen.
Our chefs come with a wealth of knowledge and experience and they can help you to create exciting menus full of mouth-watering dishes that are guaranteed to wow at your next dinner party.
All courses are taught by our master chef Jake Pinn. Our School is positioned in Abinger Hammer, a delightful and picturesque village in the heart of the Surrey hills. Newly refurbished, the school provides each student with a fully equipped kitchen.
We believe in hands-on, practical teaching, so be prepared to roll up your sleeves. Students are provided with all necessary ingredients and equipment.
- Deboning and spatchcocking a whole chicken
- Picking crabs
- Making fish stock to then make a prawn bisque
- Chocolate work
- Sous vide cookery
- Enriched dough
- Confit chicken wings with reblochon pomme puree, crispy skin and endive
- Brioche doughnuts with salted caramel filling, peanut brittle and peanut butter ice cream
- Roast loin of venison, wild mushroom pie, parsnip purée and venison jus
- Crab tortellini’s with Prawn bisque
- Puff pastry
- Five textured chocolate dessert
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Indoor dining area
- Outside seating and dining area
- Free wifi
- Secure onsite parking
- Idyllic countryside setting, easily accessible by road and public transport